Member Price: $39.00
Non-Member Price: $78.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
2.0 Category A credit/credit hour
The future is IR! Discover the less invasive interventional radiography world in Cardiac Catheterization for the Radiological Technologist.
Establish foundational knowledge and a base understanding of cardiac procedures and platforms involved in cardiac IR. Suited for any radiological technologist who wishes to enhance or refresh their knowledge of interventional cardiology. Follow the patient's journey through a cardiac catheterization from beginning to end and discover radiation safety measures and imaging practices in cardiac catheterization, IVUS, OCT, FFR and right heart studies.
- Describe the typical clinical workup for a cardiac catheterization patient.
- Review cardiac anatomy and physiology.
- Describe cardiac interventional procedures.
- Identify cardiac imaging parameters.
- Recognize common cardiac pathologies seen in interventional radiology.
- Explain radiation safety techniques and practices relevant to cardiac catheterization.