Clinical PET/MRI: instrumentation, current status and potential applications
Add to Cart
Back to Results
Member Price: $39.00
Non-Member Price: $78.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
2.0 Category A credits/credit hours
Indications for PET/MRI clinical referrals and how to best utilize these systems is evolving. This (X - hr) lecture provides a technical overview of PET/MRI, including PET radiopharmaceutical production, PET instrumentation, MRI instrumentation, unique considerations of departmental design, current PET/MRI implementations and potential clinical PET/MRI applications. Sequence diagrams, scan parameters and protocols will be covered for both serial and parallel PET / MRI acquisitions.
Presenter: Robert Miner, PhD(candidate), MSc(NM), MSc(MI), MP, BSc(MRS), MRT(N) and BSc
• Acquire knowledge in basic PET instrumentation and physics.
• Acquire knowledge in basic MRI instrumentation and physics.
• Understand and discuss different PET/MRI configurations.
• Understand and discuss various PET/MRI scintillators, detectors and attenuation correction methods.
• Acquire knowledge in basic PET/MRI department design.
• Explore the advantages of simultaneous versus sequential clinical PET/MRI.
The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to complete the post quiz to obtain category “A” credit / hours.
More information is available at the page below:
Assign Members :
Members Assigned |
Assign all contacts
Unassign all contacts
Add New Contact
Add New Contact
- Showing Page
Discounts and special pricing for additional items will be applied once you add the item to your cart.