Pediatric Procedural Pain and Distress Management in Diagnostic Imaging
Add to Cart
Back to Results
Member Price: $39.00
Non-Member Price: $78.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
2.0 Category A credits/credit hours
This course will provide an overview of the multi-modal interventions for pediatric procedural pain management, pain assessment tools available and practical examples of how to incorporate a pain management program for pediatric patients in a diagnostic imaging setting.
Presenter: Mandy Kohli M.R.T (N) BASc
- Explore pediatric procedural pain
- Understand the negative short and long-term effects of untreated pediatric procedural pain
- Identify the “3 Ps” of multi-modal procedural pain interventions
- Understand the appropriate pain assessment tools
- Explore how to implement strategies into your own clinical setting
- Discuss future directions of procedural pain management
The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to complete the post quiz to obtain category “A” credit / hours.
More information is available at the page below:
Assign Members :
Members Assigned |
Assign all contacts
Unassign all contacts
Add New Contact
Add New Contact
- Showing Page
Discounts and special pricing for additional items will be applied once you add the item to your cart.