Member Price: $0.00
Non-Member Price: $30.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 @ 7-8:30 pm EST
Presenter: Julia Stoesz, RT(MR), MA, APC
- Evaluate if journaling is appropriate for their current level of mental health
- Consider journaling as a self-reflective way to improve mental health wellness
- Articulate a number of ways that journaling is helpful
- Identify some of the neuroscientific rationales for journaling as a healthy practice.
- Identify several life difficulties for which journaling can be useful
- Attempt several types of journaling exercises and consider the benefit for themselves
Please note registration for live webinars is a two-step process. Once you register through the CPD Catalogue, please go to your course profile under My CPD-My Virtual Programming and follow the link to register in the GotoWebinar platform to receive your individual attendance link for the broadcast.