Member Price: $0.00
Non-Member Price: $40.00
CAMRT reserves the right to verify membership status and to reclaim the difference between the member and non-member CPD course fees, should a discrepancy exist.
1.50 Category A credits/credit hours
Presenter: Julia Stoesz, RT(MR), MA, APC
- Evaluate if journaling is appropriate for their current level of mental health
- Consider journaling as a self-reflective way to improve mental health wellness
- Articulate a number of ways that journaling is helpful
- Identify some of the neuroscientific rationales for journaling as a healthy practice.
- Identify several life difficulties for which journaling can be useful
- Attempt several types of journaling exercises and consider the benefit for themselves
There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz for category “A” credit / hours. Marks will be posted in your CAMRT course profile within 3 weeks of completion.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining the 75% pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for a non-member. This also applies to the complimentary presentations.
Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the course.